Monday, October 2, 2017

Merry Monday #259 - Christmas Tree


Hello and Happy Monday...it's time again for the new challenge at Merry Monday a Christmas Card Challenge #259. This week Deanna's choose our inspiration photo, trees. Just love all the beautiful lights on this tree. I pulled out PTI's Joyful Christmas to use for my card and added a bit of glitter to my snow cover hill for just a bit of sparkle. The inks I used are from Gina K, just love these pretty shades of pink. I hope you will find the time to play along with us this week!



16 comments :

  1. Love love love love those trees!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, so pretty. Lovely desgin. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim I adore those Christmas trees from that set and that is my most favorite sentiment for Christmas! Have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun trio of bottle brush trees, Kim! Just love the scene in the half circle window too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What delightful pink tress, this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS card Kim...just love those pink bottle brush trees sitting on the snowy hill!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Kim. I love the pink trees.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am smitten with your card this week! I just adore the pink trees! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute pink trees and a perfect sentiment. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty tree images Kim, lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my love love your non-traditional chorister colors such a cute card. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim,
    oops I meant christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card, I love the scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah for pink Christmas trees! They had a hot pink display Christmas tree in a local store and I was literally drooling over it. Such a FUN card!

    ReplyDelete